Laparoscopic Surgery Hospitals
“Minimally Invasive surgery for painfree treatment”
One of the advances in surgery that has spread and accepted more quickly in recent years has been the application of laparoscopic surgical techniques.
Minimally invasive surgery, commonly called laparoscopic surgery, involves the reproduction of classic surgical procedures without the need to open large wounds on the skin.
An optic of 10 mm in diameter is introduced into the abdomen by the navel and projects a high definition image and with 50 increases in
an operating theater display. Subsequently, small access ports are introduced into the human cavity, whereby the procedure in question
is carried out with 5 mm diameter instruments.
The Advanced Laparoscopy service from the partner hospital care of 3h surgery offer the following procedures with the best technology and an excellent human team:
- * Cholecystectomy without scar
- * Laparoscopic examination of biliary tract
- * Surgery for esophagus pathologies (surgery for gastroesophageal reflux, achalasia, hiatal hernia)
- * Gastric resections due to benign disease
- * Surgery for adrenal glands, spleen, liver biopsies
- * Distal pancreatic surgery
- * Inguinal and incisional hernia
Laparoscopic surgery represents the greatest exponent of minimally invasive surgery, in which the same efficacy is associated with a lower index of complications, greater postoperative comfort and a shorter hospital stay.
In only two decades it has modified the surgical practice, surpassing the expectations that could be had in the beginnings of the technique. Important advances in technology (facilitation or training instruments) and an increase in the technical experience of surgical groups have contributed to this great development.
Our laparoscopic surgery service has not been on the fringe of this no way of modern surgery. At present, we indicate and carry out this surgical approach, whenever technical conditions allow, in two different situations:
- • Laparoscopic surgery interventions considered useful for the patient:
- • Distal and central pancreatic surgery.
- • Localization and enucleation of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- • Left hepatic surgery or peripheral lesions located in the right lobe.
- • Gastric and esophageal resections.
- • Appendectomy.
- • Surgery of bilateral or unilateral inguinal hernia reproduced.
3h Surgery- Link to center of care and excellence
The approximate time is 8 minutes each eyeSuper-specialization is a fundamental part of our commitment to patients, since it allows us to incorporate and offer the latest medical advances obtaining the best results in all those who place their trust and their health in us.
Laparoscopic surgery as a resource
Medical advances aimed at improving the treatment of patients and their quality of life have encouraged the development of laparoscopic techniques. In many operations, laparoscopic surgery has already been accepted as the first option. In others, it is developing because it has not shown clear advantages over conventional surgery.
Laparoscopic procedures offer the patient:
- • Minimally invasive techniques
- • Minor inflammatory response to surgical stress response
- • Less need for analgesics
- • A rapid post-surgical recovery
- • Shorter hospitalizations
- • A rapid return to working life
- • Better aesthetic result
In 3h surgeons, we guarantee the best surgical assistance and the application of the less aggressive and advanced techniques. We have tie ups with the best hospitals and surgery centers from India that have made a brand of themselves
As a health consultant, we have the main objective of optimizing the care of patients and residents. In addition to the annual report, information on the quality of care and patient satisfaction of hospitals in India available at various sites. Let all your healthcare worries be on our shoulder as we keep updating our list of hospitals and services to help you reach the best.
Sector-128, Noida -201304 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Beds : 525
- This Jaypee hospital, Noida, was premediated and designed as a multi-tertiary facility with 1200 beds and commissioned 525 beds in the primary phase. The Hospital’s campus is located in Noida Sector 128, easily accessible from Delhi, Noida and the Yamuna Expressway. With a 25-acre campus, the hospital houses 525 beds, 150 intensive care beds, an advanced neonatal UCI with 24 beds and a dialysis unit with 20 beds.
The premises is equipped with 18 Modular OT and 4 Cardiac Catheterization Lab with Hybrid Operating Room as well
as Linear Accelerator 2 (IMRT, IGRT and VMAT), Brachytherapy suite 1, CT Wide Bore simulator and MRI 2 (3.0 Tesla) with high intensity focused ultrasound.
The hospital also boasts of 256 CT slice, CT simulation, 64 Slice PET CT, Dual Head 6 Slice SPECT CT, gamma camera. Jaypee Hospital offers international patients the option to choose treatment formulas in advance as indicated. All rooms for international patients are enabled by WI-FI. The international patients also get customized diet. They have a separate division to cater International Patients.
Tower A, Unitech Business Park, Block - F, South City 1, Sector - 41, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Number of Beds : 10000 (Inclusive Of Beds At All Locations)
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading provider of integrated healthcare services in India. The company's healthcare teams mainly
include hospitals, diagnostics, and day care facilities.
It is one of the renowned names into the world of cancer treatment, heart, liver, kidney transplant, Knee and hip replacement surgeries.
Furthermore, it has been ranked no 2 amongst the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world by www.topmastersinhealthcare.com.
In North India, Fortis Healthcare is present at Okhla Road (Fortis Escort Heart Institute), Vasant Kunj, Shalimar Bagh, Greater Kailash,
Safdarjung Enclave, Faridabad, and Noida.
The clinical specialties include Anaesthesiology, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Bone Marrow Transplant, Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Diabetes and Metabolic disorders Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Dentistry and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, and ENT. The diagnostic services the hospital chain offers Foetal Medicine, Electrophysiology, Laboratory Services, Nuclear Medicine Radiology Services as well as Transfusion Medicine.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, New Delhi -110005
Number of Beds : 650
- The BLK multidisciplinary hospital employs more than 15 medical departments, including the Department of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Urology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Gynecology and Cardiology. The hospital has 650 hospital beds, 125 resuscitation beds and 17 operating rooms.
The hospital is popular with International patients and has a special international team of coordinators.
Services provided by the hospital include in-patient and written interpreter services, visa support, help with booking flights and hotels,
as well as airport transfers.
The BLK hospital is equipped with modern equipment for radiotherapy, such as cyber-knife (CyberKnife), linear accelerator TriologyTx and cone-beam CT (computer tomograph). Diagnostic technologies used in BLK include MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scanners, CT (computed tomography), mammography, ultrasound, x-ray and bone mineral density measurement.
The hospital has a catheterization laboratory, a blood bank, and laboratories, endoscopic and bronchoscopic procedures. The hospital employs more than 150 doctors, specialists in its field, as well as a highly qualified team of experienced paramedics and nurses.
C-1 Sushant Lok- 1 Sector-43 Phase- I Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Number of Beds : 250
Paras Healthcare was founded in 2006, with the aim of providing specialized healthcare services at reasonable prices to the
least-served cities across the country.
Paras Hospital, Gurugram is the 250-bed hospital of Paras Healthcare. It is a state-of-the-art hospital offering a full range of advanced medical and surgical interventions, with a complete spectrum of outpatient and inpatient services.
The hospital offers around 55 super specialties under its name and is supported by a team of internationally renowned and national doctors.
Paras Hospitals, Gurugram, is also the first accredited NABH hospital in Haryana. It is also the first hospital in the region to
have an accredited NABL laboratory.
Paras Hospitals was established with a focus on joint replacement, neuroscience, and maternal/childcare. Furthermore, they have about 55 specialized departments, including minimally invasive surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology, and obstetrics, endocrinology, dermatology, rheumatology, cosmetic and plastic surgery to mention.
A-19/A, Near Kailash Colony Metro Station, Kailash Colony Road, Block A, Sector 19, New Delhi 110048
Number of Beds : 16
- Apollo Spectra is one of the leading multi-specialty hospital in the country which is serving not only the Indian patients but serving successfully to International patients as well. Equipped with the best hospital amenities, this hospital has 4 to 5 operation theatres fitted with state of the art equipment and modern facilities.
Doctors and specialists in various specialties are available to serve with their expertise and experience.
Ultramodern pre operation and post operation rooms available along with X ray, Ultrasound, CT scan and other important facilities.
For larger diagnostic needs, the hospital has partnered with leading diagnostic centers.
A pathological laboratory is also available to support tests like Histpathology, Micro Biology, hematology etc.
Some of the common surgeries to be availed at Apollo Spectra hospital includes Bariatrics, Orthopaedics & Spine, ENT, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Urology, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery etc.
Vimhans PrimaMed, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi - 110065
Number of Beds : 90
- Vimhans Primamed Super Specialty hospital is one of the best-known hospitals when it comes to serving the International patients with International Healthcare standards. The hospital serves with 29 specialties sectors and 5 different centers of excellence. These center of excellence provide advanced technology, medical intelligence, current infrastructure and machinery with a well-integrated information system.
The healthcare facility and equipment offered at this hospital include IPD services, OPD services, emergency, blood bank, ultrasound,
endoscopy, mammography, ambulance services, MRI, tomography, respiratory medicines and many others.
This multi-specialty hospital is well known for their neurology, cardio services, nephrology and urology department, spine surgery, reconstructive surgery and other specialties. With online and video consultation option available for International patient, this hospital is within ease of reach to those who are seeking serious and worthy medical attention in India.
F-12, East of Kailash, New Delhi - 110065
Number of Beds : 50
- RG Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital has renowned a name for itself in almost 30 years from the beginning. The reputed hospital chain has 15 hospital branches all over the country, and they all are specialized in providing urinary management services without surgery. The modern hospital chain periodically updates the technology and tools used in the medical place to meet the latest developments around the globe.
RG is certified by The Guinness Book of World Records for treating the largest kidney stone (13 cm) in the world. Within Delhi,
RG Hospitals is present at various locations including East of Kailash, Rajouri Garden and Pitampura. RG is fully equipped with
state-of-the-art international standard equipment, approved by the US FDA. The hospital have obtained ISO 9001: 2000 certification
for their quality management system and world standard healthcare services.
Some of the specialties being offered at the premises include Urology, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Ectopic Pregnancy solutions, Laparoscopy, Female Urology problems, Cytoscopy and many more. It is the first Super Specialty Urology Institute in India. The qualified and highly professional surgeon team has set several milestones in the industry and till now has performed over 3,00,000 surgeries and over 10,000 laser prostatectomies till date.
Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
Number of Beds : 700
Established in 1996, the Indraprastha Apollo hospital is accredited by NABH, NABL and JCI.
The Indraprastha Apollo hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
The main specialties of the hospital include anesthesia, cardiology, cancer, pediatrics, critical care, emergency medical care, fetal medicine, gastroenterology and hepatology, obstetrics and gynecology, interventional radiology, liver, nuclear medicine, nephrology, neuroscience, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otorhinolaryngology (ENT), psychiatry and clinical psychology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, respiratory and somnolent medicine, rheumatology, surgery ozvonochnika, urology and andrology, vascular and endovascular surgery.
With the area scattered over 15 acres, the hospital accommodates 710 beds. It has the largest sleep laboratory in Asia and is one of the
largest dialysis units in India. Further, the hospital holds record of having maximum number of ICU beds in a private hospital in India.
In South Asia, Spect-CT & Pet-CT had the first installation at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in India. Technologies such as PET-MR, PET-CT, navigation system BrainLab, portable computer scanner, NovalisTx, inclined MRI, brachytherapy based on cobalt based on HDR, DSA laboratory, hyperbaric chamber, fibroscan, endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner are available in the hospital.
Wi-Fi is available through the campus.
Lajpat Nagar III (Near Moolchand Metro Station), New Delhi - 110024
Number of Beds : 50
"Moolchand MedCity" has become a pioneer in many areas of public health in India (for example, India's first mini-invasive operation).
The goal-oriented policy to open up new horizons in healthcare has allowed Moolchand MedCity to win numerous awards for excellence and skill over the years. Therefore, patients can always rely on exceptionally high quality of care.
The centres of excellence at Moolchand hospital are Moolchand Cancer Hospital, Moolchand Fertility & IVF, Moolchand Heart Hospital,
Moolchand Orthopaedics Hospital, Moolchand Renalcare & Dialysis and Moolchand Women's Hospital.
The hospital is known to provide super specialty care for Bariatric Surgery, Cancer Treatment, Cosmetic Surgery, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Infertility Treatment and IVF, Kidney Transplant and Dialysis, Knee and Hip Replacement, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Spine Surgery, Sports Injury Management.
The hospital strives to constantly improve the level of health services and achieve excellent results. Our Center has established quality standards in the field of health care for more than 50 years. Moolchand MedCity became the first hospital in India to receive the accreditation of the Joint International Commission (JCI) and the comprehensive accreditation of the National Accreditation Commission for Hospitals and Medical Institutions (NABH) (Hospital and Blood Bank).
5-7th Floor, Tower A, DLF Centre Court, Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Sector 42, Gurgaon Haryana - 122002
Number of Beds : 1000
- Max Healthcare's group of clinics is one of the best medical providers in India. The flagship of the company is the Max Healthcare Institute, founded in 1985. The Institute operates 11 medical centers in Delhi and the outskirts of the capital, as well as in the state of Punjab. Max India Limited was founded in 1988.
Max Hospitals are a network of 14 hospitals offering treatment across 29 different specialties. With a team of more than 2300 doctors
having expertise in wide domain, the group hospitals promises to offer the best quality services at affordable prices. The healthcare chain
consists of multiple NABH and NABL accredited super-special hospital.
Specializes in cardio surgery, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, cancer treatment, orthopedics, children's, mental health and behavioral sciences, endocrinology, ENT, neuroscience, eye care, internal medicine, minimal access surgery. Specialized clinics - a female heart clinic, a headache clinic, a movement clinic, a multiple sclerosis clinic, a geriatric neurology clinic, a pacemaker clinic and an arrhythmia and electrophysiology clinic.
201/301, Akruti Avenues, Sr. No. 173/1/2, Datta Mandir Road, Wakad, Pune 41057
Number of Beds : 21
- Orion Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital with facilities available for common diseases and complex diseases. It is located in the heart of Wakad, Pune. It is one and the only hospital in the neighborhood that has sophisticated treatments such as IVF (infant test tube), joint replacements, arthroscopies, intensive care unit, digital x-rays under one roof.
- The second most important feature of the hospital is its affordability as they are having adequate packages for any patient. All the doctors that consult here are specialists or super specialists in their respective areas. The staff is very well trained, and their motto is to take care of the patient as the most important priority.
Sector - 38, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Number of Beds : 1250
- MediCity is a multidisciplinary specialized medical complex, founded by Dr. Naresh Trehan, the leading cardio surgeon. The 20 specialized departments of the hospital are set up on the territory of 17.5 hectares of land. There are departments of ophthalmology, gynecology, therapy and ENT surgery. The hospital has more than 1250 beds, including 350 resuscitation, and 45 operating rooms.
In Medanta–the medicity, advanced technologies and modern equipment are introduced, 45 operational and 20 specialized departments are equipped.
Among other things, the clinic has a CT scanner (computed tomography) for 256 slices, Da Vinci robot for minimally invasive robotic surgery
and endovascular surgical catheterization laboratories.
In addition, Medanta-the medicity has 4 linear accelerators HDR, for radiation surgery, an integrated block of brachytherapy with the installation of remote control of the introduction of a radioactive preparation with a high dose rate, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) 3.0 tesla, PET-CT, gamma cameras, digital X-rays, as well as 3D and 4D ultrasound, digital mammography, densitometry and fluoroscopy.
A strong team of doctors, scientists and clinical researchers works at the Medanta-the medicity. In the treatment, an interdisciplinary approach is applied, new ways of diagnosing and treating patients, as well as preventing diseases, are being sought. Doctors of the clinic are authors of publications in various international publications and consist of prestigious professional councils and organizations, such as the Association of Vascular Surgery in India and the Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India.
Sector 51, Gurgaon Haryana-122001
Number of Beds : 350
- Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis offers profound experience in the spectrum of advanced medical and surgical interventions, a complete mix of hospital and outpatient services. Artemis has put modern technology in the hands of renowned from all over the country and abroad to set new standards in healthcare.
The hospital offers specialties like cardio thoracic and vascular surgery, cosmetic and plastic surgery, Liver, Kidney, Cornea & Bone Marrow
Transplant, Cosmetology & Plastic Surgery Centre, Mouth, Teeth and Face (Oral and Maxillofacial), Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry,
Rheumatology (Arthritis And Joint Disease), Surgery, Urology Endocrinology, Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant and others.
Artemis hospital, Dwarka is also a healthcare extension of the group in the chain. Offering almost all the services in Dwarka as in Gurugram set up, the group has future plans to set up more healthcare division in other cities of the country as well.