Dental (Teeth) Hospitals
Dental (Teeth) Treatment
Enhance the beauty of your Smile with Dental Surgery and Treatment
The Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Service has as the vocation to give attention to all patients who need to solve complex aesthetic and functional problems of the sphere Maxillofacial: face, mouth, teeth, jaws, and neck. It also offers collaboration in advanced treatments for oral health professionals who need techniques that are not done in their consultations and need the intervention of a hospital service.
The treatments most requested by a majority of patients and collaborators are the following:
- • Dental implants
- • Replacement of missing teeth
- • Advanced Oral and Implant Surgery.
- • Extractions highly complex
- • Wisdom teeth
- • Treatments under sedation in patients
- • Maxillary and mandibular bone regeneration for dental implants
- • Maxillary sinus lift.
- • Complex oral rehabilitation
- • Treatment of periimplantitis
Orthognathic Surgery: Treatment of facial aesthetic alterations due to the disproportionate size of the jaw, jaw, and chin. Treatment of orthodontic problems that require surgery for correction. 3D computer planning and guided surgery to offer the best surgical results.
- • Surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea in cases of poor tolerance to CPAP or alteration of the size of the mandible.
- • Diagnosis and treatment, conservative and surgical of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems
- • Surgery of the salivary glands, parotid, submaxillary and sublingual.
Facial Traumatology: Our partner hospitals treat patients who require urgent surgery for facial trauma, such as jaw or bone fractures.
- • Maxillofacial oncology
- • Surgical treatment of malignant tumors affecting the oral cavity, in coordination with the hospital's medical oncology services.
- • Diagnosis of medical problems of the mouth, face, and neck
- • Treatment of infections of the face and mouth.
- • Childhood craniofacial pathology is all its variants.
3D facial surgery
Best Dental Hospitals in India perform the surgical planning of all orthognathic surgery patients and advanced implantology using the new 3D software. In this way, they analyze every one of the aspects that are important to achieve the best result for our patients and to carry out a surgical technique designed and guided by the computer.
Dental implants are titanium devices that are inserted into the jaw or jawbone to replace the roots of teeth that have been lost. It is important that they are placed where there is enough bone and gingiva so that the implant can function properly. Through different tests, our partner professional dentists will study and plan your case, and determine what type of dental rehabilitation is most appropriate.
Guided bone regeneration of maxillary bones
It is the technique of choice for those patients who have lost bone and want to rehabilitate the teeth through implants. By using bone grafts, dentists increase the amount of bone and soft tissue available for implant placement, ensuring the best possible outcome in rehabilitation.
Peri-implantitis is an infection that causes bone loss around the implants after a time of use, which requires surgical treatment and guided bone regeneration technique.
Services at Best Dental Hospital India
Patients deserve to receive all the information necessary to have exact knowledge about their oral health and to be able to make the decisions that affect them. Our partner hospitals have long experience in the sector and use the most advanced technology, as well as the best and newest methods and materials to prevent and treat all types of dental pathologies, which is a guarantee of a job well done. Also, best Dental Hospitals in India maintain a continuing education with the purpose of providing you with cutting-edge care given the dynamism of our specialty.
Get the Right Treatment
Our partner hospitals offer a broad range of medical, surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic specialties; all coordinated by professionals of recognized prestige. At 3H surgery, you can get all sort of dental treatment services by best Dental hospitals in India. All you need is to contact us; we will help you to get an appointment at our partner hospital.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Sector - 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002, India
Number of Beds : 10000 (Inclusive Of Beds At All Locations)
- Fortis Healthcare Limited is the leading and top-notch healthcare delivery service provider in India that has been providing integrated healthcare over the years. Fortis has amalgamated the critical healthcare verticals like hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities thereby increasing the ease of access to the medical facilities. Other than India, it has further expanded its operations to Dubai,
- Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and 314 diagnostic centers. Fortis has excelled with its excellence in the field of healthcare as per the study of the global study of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world. In the same study conducted by ‘topmastersinhealthcare.com, the Fortis Memorial Research Institute’ (FMRI), bagged the second spot thereby getting placed much higher than the other outstanding medical institutions across the globe.Fortis Healthcare is the most inclusive, well-structured and trusted name in India's healthcare sector.
A-19/A, Near Kailash Colony Metro Station, Kailash Colony Road, Block A, Sector 19, New Delhi 110048
Number of Beds : 16
- Apollo Spectra is one of the leading multi-specialty hospital in the country which is serving not only the Indian patients but serving successfully to International patients as well. Equipped with the best hospital amenities, this hospital has 4 to 5 operation theatres fitted with state of the art equipment and modern facilities.
Doctors and specialists in various specialties are available to serve with their expertise and experience.
Ultramodern pre operation and post operation rooms available along with X ray, Ultrasound, CT scan and other important facilities.
For larger diagnostic needs, the hospital has partnered with leading diagnostic centers.
A pathological laboratory is also available to support tests like Histpathology, Micro Biology, hematology etc.
Some of the common surgeries to be availed at Apollo Spectra hospital includes Bariatrics, Orthopaedics & Spine, ENT, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Urology, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery etc.
Sector - 38, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
Number of Beds : 1250
- Medanta Hospital (Gurgaon)- Medanta Hospital is one of the highly reputed multi-specialty hospitals in India that has been in service for providing the most accurate treatment. This is one of the few hospitals which have specialization in cardiology. Established in 2009, the hospital is literally the "heart and soul" for the population based in the national capital region.
- In fact the services and quality healthcare has exceeded beyond the Delhi NCR as there has been a rapid rise of patients from hinterland who have been referred to Medanta. Accredited by NABH and JCI, the hospital has been profoundly successful in delivering an environment of comfort and rehabilitation. The multi-specialty care unit is sprawls over 43 acres area and is equipped with 1600+ beds, 45 operation theatres under one roof for over 22+ super-specialties.
Sector 51, Gurgaon Haryana-122001
Number of Beds : 350
- Artemis Hospital is a JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon, India. In what has been an impressive feat, it became the first hospital in Haryana to get NABH accreditation within 3 years of inception. It was founded in 2007 by the promoters of the Apollo Tyres Group, as a multi specialty hospital providing research and technology oriented medical procedures. Artemis Hospital became the first hospital in Gurgaon to be accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2013.
- With a patients-first approach, the hospital has been delivering the best results in healthcare with its team of behavior specialists, specialist nurses, consultants, guest relation officers and mental health advisors.
Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
Number of Beds : 700
- Apollo Hospitals changed the shambling landscape of Indian medical facilities by opening its door in 1983 under the leadership of Dr. Reddy who left behind a flourishing practice in Boston and returned to India. Today Apollo Hospitals has established itself as the frontrunners of integrated healthcare in Asia, as well as globally.
- Today, the group's farsighted approach with a clear vision to revolutionize the healthcare sector in the country has led the hospital to a position of strength at every touch point of the healthcare delivery chain. It has successfully earned the accreditation of the Joint Commission International (JCI) in locations at Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Kolkata, Bangalore and Dhaka (Bangladesh). It has made its presence felt to the people right from the basic level with its huge network of 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, and more than 2200 pharmacies. It has even established a well-co-ordinated network of over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics, 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries, health insurance services, global projects consultancy, 15 academic institutions. Additionally, the Research Foundation of Apollo Hospitals has also been brought to the fore to focus on global clinical trials, epidemiological studies, stem-cell and genetic research.
Max Super Speciality Hospital
5-7th Floor, Tower A, DLF Centre Court, Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Sector 42, Gurgaon Haryana - 122002
Number of Beds : 1000
- Max Hospital is known as the seamless and integrated world-class healthcare services. It has set the industry standards when it comes to cure, care and comfort. Max Hospital has a formidable network of 14 hospitals that offers treatment in 29 specialties. However, it is the agenda of providing treatment of international standards at fraction of international costs.
- Besides the Delhi and NCR, Max Hospitals has been the stickler for world-class care in other major Indian cities likes Mohali, Bahtinda, Dehradun etc. The entire network of Max Hospitals has NABH and ISO accredited hospitals which offer best in class services to our patients. Max Super Specialty Hospital, Shalimar is one of the most contemporary hospitals that boast of 300- bedded facility launched in Shalimar Bagh, 2011. Max Hospital laboratories hold the NABH & NABL certifications awarded in the year 2007, thereby establishing its credentials one of the trusted group of hospitals. In 2017, the hospital's branch in Saket, New Delhi earned the prestigious accreditation by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Sector-128, Noida -201304 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Beds : 525
- This Jaypee hospital, Noida, was premediated and designed as a multi-tertiary facility with 1200 beds and commissioned 525 beds in the primary phase. The Hospital’s campus is located in Noida Sector 128, easily accessible from Delhi, Noida and the Yamuna Expressway. With a 25-acre campus, the hospital houses 525 beds, 150 intensive care beds, an advanced neonatal UCI with 24 beds and a dialysis unit with 20 beds.
The premises is equipped with 18 Modular OT and 4 Cardiac Catheterization Lab with Hybrid Operating Room as well
as Linear Accelerator 2 (IMRT, IGRT and VMAT), Brachytherapy suite 1, CT Wide Bore simulator and MRI 2 (3.0 Tesla) with high intensity focused ultrasound.
The hospital also boasts of 256 CT slice, CT simulation, 64 Slice PET CT, Dual Head 6 Slice SPECT CT, gamma camera. Jaypee Hospital offers international patients the option to choose treatment formulas in advance as indicated. All rooms for international patients are enabled by WI-FI. The international patients also get customized diet. They have a separate division to cater International Patients.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital
Pusa Road, New Delhi -110005
Number of Beds : 650
- BLK Hospital- Named and founded by Dr. B L Kapur, an eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, the hospital came into being Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore. Post-Partition in 1947 he relocated in the Indian region to set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana. Accepting an invitation in 1956 by the then Prime Minister, Dr. B.L. Kapur took the mantle of the project which had the ambitious target for setting up a 200 bed hospital in Delhi.
- Presently, BLK hospital is operating in full swing as a 650 bed multi specialty hospital and leading as one of the best oncology hospital in India. The hospital kicked off its operations with Prime Minister, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru inaugurating the hospital on 2nd January, 1959. Awarded with multiple accreditations including Joint Commission International (JCI), the hospital has continued to push frontiers of care through research and education. The hospital is geared up with 17 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to ensure patient safety.
230, Barakhola Lane Purba Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 099
Number of Beds : 1000
- AMRI Hospitals Ltd is the premier private healthcare provider of Eastern India. The hospital has expanded with three super specialty hospitals at Dhakuria, Mukundapur, and Salt Lake. In addition, a state-of-the-art daycare centre on Southern Avenue in Kolkata, and another super specialty hospital at Bhubaneswar, Odisha has also been established to give more of the personalized care in supreme healthcare facilities.
- As a group, AMRI hospital has given best healthcare to 3.5 lakh patients annually, conducting more than 15,000 successful surgeries. It has a roster of more than 5,000 healthcare professionals. The NABL And NABH accreditation of AMRI is testimony to the fact that the hospital, as a group strives to deliver high standards of healthcare and safety. The special skilled roster of more than 600 doctors and a well-trained force of nursing staff collectively work day in and day out across more than 1,000 beds across the four hospitals that efficiently supported by cutting-edge technologies and latest equipment to treat people and save lives. AMRI Hospitals in on course for the additions of around 700 beds in the near future.
Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri New Delhi - 110021
Number of Beds : 130
- The hospital performs 3000 surgeries each year and provides a service to more than 45,000 OPD patients. Specialized in orthopedics, brain and spine surgery and rehabilitation, IVF procedures, gastroenterology, ENT surgeries, cochlear implants and nephrology. Primus Super Specialty Hospital is NABH accredited hospital.
Performed the maximum number of joint replacements in patients with arthritis in northern India. It is the first hospital to perform binaural
cochlear implantation in India. The hospital has laboratories for different departments such as biochemistry, hematology, serology,
microbiology, electrophoresis, histopathology, cytology and clinical pathology.
The team of specialists includes cardiologists, nephrologists, urologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons 24 hours a day. It also house also qualified and dedicated anesthetists and surgeons. The orthopedics department of the hospital had set a world record in successfully performing partial hip replacement surgery in a 107-year-old woman.
The 250-bedded hospital is having 18 ICUs and 6 HDU (high dependency unit). The UCI has four world-class operational theaters.
The hospital provides an advanced emergency service, has a fully equipped resuscitation room with ventilators, central venous catheters and defibrillators. The Department of Radiology is equipped to handle all emergencies. The life support system and ambulance services are provided.
Manipal Hospitals : Palam Vihar, Sector 6 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Number of Beds : 1000
- Founded by Dr. T.M.A. Pai, the founder of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), , established the Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka in 1953. Manipal Hospitals came to the fore in 1991 with the launch of our 650-bed flagship hospital at Old Airport Road, Bangalore. In the present day, it is India’s leading healthcare groups with a network of 15 hospitals and has an international presence through their hospital in Malaysia. Manipal Hospitals is devoted towards clinical excellence, patient. centricity, and ethical practices.
- It is committed hospital with clinical excellence that resonates with its high calibre team of medical practitioners. Our nursing staff and paramedical professionals are highly competent and provide great support to our clinical team. Our healthcare services are always concentrated on patients’ needs. Manipal Hospitals is also accredited by NABH, NABL, AAHRPP. The goal of Manipal Hospitals has always been the creation of a compassionate and supportive environment for patients and their caregivers. The premier hospital in known for its patient-first approach has earned us the goodwill of patients not just from within India, but also from across the world including the Middle East, Africa, and South-East Asia. We attach the highest importance to ethical practices which is evident in our professional conduct, honesty, trust, and confidentiality.
Vasundhara Enclave, Near New Ashok Nagar Metro Station Delhi – 110096
Number of Beds : 300
- Dharamshila Narayana Superspeciality is a State-of-the-Art multispecialty hospital with world-class medical infrastructure setup and a highly expert team of doctors providing best of the Medical services in several Specialties like Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology, Urology, Gastroenterology, and Orthopedics.
The laboratories of this hospital also have NABL accreditation. This hospital was founded in 1990, the first building was put into operation
in 1994, and then it had only 100 beds and quite modest facilities.
Thanks to an innovative approach and successful work with foreign patients, by 2006 the hospital had already 300 beds and built a magnificent Cancer Research Center. Today, according to many experts, this is the best oncological hospital in the country.
Dharamshila is the largest oncological hospital in Northern India. The hospital is engaged in diagnostics, surgical treatment of cancer, radiation and chemotherapy, as well as rehabilitation and palliative care.
C-1 Sushant Lok- 1 Sector-43 Phase- I Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Number of Beds : 250
Paras Healthcare was founded in 2006, with the aim of providing specialized healthcare services at reasonable prices to the
least-served cities across the country.
Paras Hospital, Gurugram is the 250-bed hospital of Paras Healthcare. It is a state-of-the-art hospital offering a full range of advanced medical and surgical interventions, with a complete spectrum of outpatient and inpatient services.
The hospital offers around 55 super specialties under its name and is supported by a team of internationally renowned and national doctors.
Paras Hospitals, Gurugram, is also the first accredited NABH hospital in Haryana. It is also the first hospital in the region to
have an accredited NABL laboratory.
Paras Hospitals was established with a focus on joint replacement, neuroscience, and maternal/childcare. Furthermore, they have about 55 specialized departments, including minimally invasive surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology, and obstetrics, endocrinology, dermatology, rheumatology, cosmetic and plastic surgery to mention.