Centre of Excellence for Urology & Renal Transplant has been established with an aim to bring world-class facilities and the highest standards of medical care at an affordable rate. The centre is equipped with the cutting edge technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure catering to the needs of patients from India and abroad. The centre is manned with a team of super specialists with a combined experience of several thousand cases.
Percutaneous nephrolithotomy at Venkateshwar Hospital. Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) is a minimally-invasive procedure which is done to remove stones from the kidney by a small puncture wound (up to about 1 cm) through the skin. It is most suitable to remove the stones which are more than 2 cm in size and which are present near the pelvic region.
Scope of Services
- 100 Watt Lumenis Holmium Laser Machine for Laser Treatment of Stones, Prostate, Stricture and Bladder Tumors
- Uroflowmetry and Urodynamic Suite to help in an accurate diagnosis of diseases of the Lower Urinary Track
- Flexible office Cystoscopy for Diagnostic OPD Cystourethroscopy
- Flexible Uretero Renoscopy and Laser Lithotripsy/RIRS for treating Kidney Stones without any holes/cuts
- Laparoscopic treatment for diseases of the Kidney, Ureter and Bladder including Laparoscopic Uro Onocology and Laparoscopic Reconstructive Urology
- Combined modality treatment for Cancers of the Urinary Track
- Reconstructive Surgeries for complex diseases of the Kidney, Ureter, Bladder and Urethra including Laparoscopic Pyeleplasty, Boari Flap reconstruction, Auto Transplant, Augmentation Cystoplasty etc.
- Female Urology including VVF Repair, TOT/TVT for Stress Urinary Incontinence, recurrent UTI, Urethral Stenosis etc.
- Andrology & Male infertility including Penile Prosthesis, Artificial Urinary Sphincter, Testicular Prosthesis, VVA and VEA etc.
- Kidney Transplant