About Manipal Hospitals
Manipal hospital, New Delhi is one of the largest set up in having 380 Beds along with all multi-speciality facility, accredited with renowned practioners and experienced support staff.
Manipal Hospitals is one of Asia's largest health care providers which is devoted in providing world class health care to one and every one. Manipal is a renowned, world class network of healthcare establishments in India focusing on preventive, curative & rehabilitative care and is preferred by patients from country. It has 16 hospitals in 14 locations across 6 states in India, 1 quaternary care, 8 Tertiary cares, 7 secondary care Hospitals, 2 primary clinics in India and 1 clinic in Africa. It serves 2 million patients annually having over 5900 beds. Manipal Hospitals, Delhi is indeed a preferred healthcare destination for International patients especially from regions like Africa, Gulf, Middle East, CIS, SAARC and Europe.
- Dr Vedant Kabra HOD - Surgical Oncology, Oncology Sciences MBBS , MS Gen. Surgery, DNB Gen. Surgery
- Dr. Siddharth Kumar SahaiConsultant - Medical, Oncology Sciences M.B.B.S, MD (Internal Medicine), MD(Medical Oncology)
- Dr. Bidhu Kalyan Mohanty Consultant - Radiation, Oncology Sciences MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
- Dr. Peush Bajpai Consultant - Medical , Oncology Sciences MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology)
- Dr Bijoy Kumar Nayak Head - Minimal Access & Robotic Gynaecologic Surgeries, Obstetrics & Gynaecology MBBS, MD (obstetrics and gynaecology)
- Dr (Lt Col) Leena N Sreedhar HOD – Mother & Child Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Delhi MBBS, MD
- Dr.K.V.MahalakshmiConsultant - Obstetrics & Gynaecology MBBS, DGO, DNB, DMAS
3 Tesla MRI
128 Slice CT scan
Bone Mineral Density (BMD)
Robotic Surgery System
- State-of-the art infrastructure comparable with the best in the world
- 24X7 Emergency & Trauma Services, with 14 bedded triage and observation area
- 380 bedded facility with ward bed options: single, twin-sharing, economy
- 13 Modular Operating Theatres
- 118 Critical Care Beds, divided into various divisions:
Medical & Surgical ICU
Neo-Natal ICU (Inbound NICU & Outbound NICU)
- Comprehensive Oncology Care Unit with:
Surgical, medical and radiation Oncology
12 bed Daycare Chemotherapy Unit
Brachytherapy & Tumor Board
Back up of other services for complications
- Cardiac Services
Coronary Care Unit
- Women & Child Health
Birthing Suites, Labor Room & Nursery
PICU & NICU and a dedicated Operation Theatre
All these facilities are on the same dedicated floor
- Department of Neurosciences: Fully Equipped Neurosurgery OT
- Robust quality and infection control practices to ensure better patient management
- Stringent 'Biomedical Waste Management practices
- Transport-Emergency ambulance services round the clock for immediate pick up/drop
- Special Nurse - If any sick or old patient wants special care we can have a special nurse assist you whenever you need help. Just contact our desk, and we'll arrange a special nurse immediately.
- Telecommunication - We have computers with internet facilities available at our premises. Hospital phone lines will always be available at your bedside. In case of emergency help, you can contact our receptionists.
- Travel Desk - In case of any travel related queries; you can contact our travel desk and get the required information.
- Parking - There is a big parking area that can accommodate hordes of two wheelers and four wheelers. Valet Parking available until 8 PM.
- ATM-For emergency cash withdrawals, we have set up ATM centre for your convenience.
- Well-maintained canteens - Our canteens are equipped with modern canteen facilities where you will get a variety of foods and beverages to refresh yourselves.
- 24 Hours service - Complete 24 Hour support from NICU and Intensive care facilities, Blood bank, Operation Theatre, Anesthesia and Laboratory services.
- Isolation rooms in the ICU to treat critically ill, infectious patients