Our Hematologists experts offer best treatments for patients with acute and chronic blood disorders. Bone Marrow Transplant, also known as stem cell transplant is often the only curative option for a number of blood disorders. There have been a number of advances in the field of stem cell therapy, expanding the indications of transplants. Also with the advent of better infection control mechanisms, and advent of reduced intensity or 'mini' transplants, this therapy can be offered to older individuals as well. With the techniques of haploidentical or half-matched transplants becoming better, now almost every person in need for a transplant can be offered one.
Surgical Haematology & Bone Marrow Transplant
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for disorder such as myeloma, lymphoma & certain autoimmune disorders
- Matched Sibling Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for disorders such as acute & chronic leukemia, aplastic anemia, thalassemia etc.
- Haploidentical or half match transplant from parent or child when a matched sibling is not avilable
- Matched Unrelated Transplant through worldwide donor registries
- Chemotherapy & tareted therapy for a number of blood cancers
- Management & counselling for non-cancerous blood disorders such as thalassemia, aplastic anemia, iron deficiency anemia, immune thrombocytopenia etc.t