The Institute of Gastrointestinal & Hepatobilliary Sciences at Jaypee Hospital specialises in the prevention, comprehensive evaluation and treatment of the diseases of GI tract and the liver pancreas and biliary tract. Our mission is to provide world class care to our patients with all the facilities under one roof.
The Department is being supported by dynamic interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, radiation oncology, medical oncology, endocrinologist and nutritionist. The Department is also running a comprehensive metabolic surgery and weight loss program.
Surgical GI & Hepatobility
Surgical GI & Hepatobility few of the fields include
- Adult and Paediatric
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper & Lower GI Endoscopy
- All Pancreatic & Biliary ERCP Procedures
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic EUS
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Esophageal & Gastric Surgery
- Hepato-Biliary Surgery
- Pancreatic Surgery
- GI Surgical Oncology
- Colorectal Surgery
- Heart Transplant