The Department of Urology at the CK Birla Hospital for Women specialises in diagnosing and treating problems involving the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. We provide the latest and technologically most advanced treatments in Urology, Uro-Oncology and Andrology.
Our areas of expertise include kidney stone treatment, prostate enlargement treatment, management of male fertility issues such as penile implant surgery and treatment of Varicocele. Specifically related to men's Health, our urologists are experts in treating erectile dysfunction through penile implant, premature ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, vasectomy and vasectomy reversal and treatment of varicocele with microsurgery.
We understand that the patients may feel awkward and distressed with urologic issues and hence the Hospital provides them a comfortable environment to discuss their problems in privacy and without hesitation. At the CK Birla Hospital for Women, we pay special attention to ensure that the patient gets individualised care in a convenient, comfortable and clean environment thus offering efficiency, quality, calm and minimal chance of hospital-acquired infection.
Our urologists have extensive experience in treating a patient with all urologic conditions. They work very closely with other specialists like general surgeons, internal medicine, gynaecologists, fertility specialists and oncologists, as appropriate to ensure that you get the best possible care.
Treatment and services we offer include
- Men's conditions – prostate enlargement, scrotal and groin issues (pain and swelling), blood in urine and semen, foreskin issues
- Women's conditions – UTI, urinary continence, treatment for conditions that affect a woman's urinary tract and pelvic organs, correcting pelvic organ prolapse
- Stone issues – Treatment for Kidney Stone, Ureteric stone, Bladder stone
- Andrology – Treatment for male infertility and fertility preservation and restoration, early or late ejaculation, erection dysfunction, penile problems
- Uro-Oncology – Kidney cancer, Prostrate Cancer
- Foreskin issues – Tight foreskin, swollen foreskin, tight frenulum, pain during intercourse, itching over foreskin, redness over foreskin and penis, active bleeding from foreskin
- Urine leakage and Urinary continence
- Varicocele treatment