Our hospital offers a comprehensive program for breast cancer prevention. Our hospital is the only hospital in Gurgaon to offer a offer a unique breast screening technique – Tactile Breast Examination (TBE). We also offer an HBOC service (service for identifying and preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome) due to BRCA gene. Our team is amongst the first to perform risk reducing mastectomies with reconstruction in this part of the world. We also offer corrective surgeries for congenital breast malformations and surgeries for granulomatous breast diseases.
If you or your loved one is at risk of having breast cancer or has breast cancer, or any other breast problem, the experts at the CK Birla Hospital for Women's Breast Centre should be your chosen partner for diagnosing and treating your type of breast cancer.
Your individual treatment is planned based on the clinical stage of breast cancer, histopathologic grade of cancer, presence/absence of hormone receptors, menopausal status and your overall general health.
Breast Surgery: The Breast Centre team offers the whole spectrum of surgeries available at present across the globe which include:
- Breast lumpectomy
- Simple mastectomy
- Modified radical mastectomy
- Nipple Sparring Mastectomy/Skin Sparring Mastectomy with Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy (SLNB)
- Breast Conservation Surgery (with or without SLNB)
- Oncoplastic breast preservation surgery
- Partial mastectomy with reconstruction
- Mastectomy with primary reconstruction
- Chemo port insertion
- Secondary breast reconstruction
Rehabilitation Services/Post-treatment support
At the Breast Centre, our endeavour is to help breast cancer survivors to lead healthy, fulfilling lives. Our expert team educates and supports you as you deal with issues related to surviving breast cancer. The post treatment support programmes that we offer are aimed at building your strength, flexibility, mobility, and endurance.
Our services include:
- Pain management
- Breast cancer rehab yoga and physiotherapy
- Nutrition services
- Breast cancer recurrence prevention
- Custom-made post mastectomy brasseries
Non-cancerous Breast Diseases (Benign breast conditions/disorders)
A lot of women have/suffer from benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions. The Breast Centre team has extensive experience in diagnosing, treating and managing benign diseases such as:
- Corrective surgeries for congenital breast malformations
- Mesenchymal Proliferative Diseases
- Giant Fibroadenoma
- Phyllodes tumour
- Minimally invasive benign breast lump removal
- Fibrocystic and Fibroadenosis
- Surgery for granulomatous breast diseases
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation (in combination with the plastic surgery team)