We provide treatment for a full range of gynaecological conditions affecting female reproductive organs across different ages. From providing a comprehensive and accurate diagnosis to supporting your treatment and recovery with women's health physiotherapists, we offer a fully integrated approach to managing all aspects of your care. Treatments are advancing rapidly, and we specialise in the latest minimally invasive, laparoscopic techniques which can reduce time spent in hospital, and your recovery period.
Our areas of expertise include urogynaecology, oncogynaecology, advanced laparoscopic procedures, family planning services and sexual health. Our multi-skilled care team uses the latest equipment and innovative procedures for diagnosis and treatments. The nursing team is trained in international nursing protocols and standards of care by an NHS midwife to detect problems and provide emergency care. We have on-premise radiology and pathology facilities to handle the most complex of surgical cases with the utmost care.
Treatment and services we offer include
- Gynaecological surgeries like total laparoscopic hysterectomies, keyhole laparoscopic surgeries, vaginal repair, ovarian cystectomies, biopsies
- Advanced colposcopies and hysteroscopies to detect and treat fibroids and ovarian cysts
- Urogynaecological issues such as urinary incontinence, prolapse, pelvic floor repair urinary tract infections ( UIT)
- Gynaecology surgeries for ovarian, uterine and cervical cancer management
- Emergency management of ectopic ovarian torsion
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS/PCOD), Menstrual issues such as irregular, heavy or painful periods, abnormal uterine bleeding, dysmenorrhoea, Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and general health issues like white discharge
- Medical termination of pregnancy (MTP)
- Adolescent and menopausal health
- Family planning services and Sexual health management including administering vaccinations like the HPV vaccine