We welcome individuals and couples seeking help with fertility and aim to support our patients with the knowledge and information to enable them to be involved in their own fertility management and conception. Fertility difficulties are challenging – not just physically, but also emotionally and psychologically. Wherever you are on your fertility journey, we are here to help. Patients are encouraged to discuss any anxieties and problems and can depend on our absolute discretion. This, in turn, will enable us to tailor treatment to meet individual needs and help them conceive.
At our IVF centre in Gurgaon, we treat all aspects and causes of infertility including recurring miscarriage, ovulation disorders, menstrual disturbances, PCOD, endometriosis and other reproductive and endocrinal problems. Our comprehensive range of fertility options include in-vitro fertilisation (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), intrauterine insemination (IUI), laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, hysterosalpingography (HSG), and hysterosalpingo-contrast sonography (HyCoSy).
Our care team includes full-time and visiting accredited specialists – our endocrinologists will address any hormonal concerns, and experienced counsellors will provide guidance during what can be a psychologically stressful time. Our embryologist, andrologist and support staff are amongst the most experienced in the field of reproductive medicine and ensure seamless support every step of the way.
The facility has been designed and set up in collaboration with the most respected fertility hospitals and clinicians in the UK. We are associated with ORIGIO of CooperSurgical USA for our IVF equipment and are the first in India to offer Class II equipment. Our state of the art IVF workstations and laminar flow are UL-certified – an international marker of extensive safety and quality.
Treatment and services we offer include
- Fertility health check
- Investigations: ovarian blood tests and scans, hormonal studies, follicular monitoring and tubal patency
- Diagnostic surgical procedures
- Ovulation stimulation
- Egg donation
- Embryo freezing and thawing
Female fertility: assisted conception services
- In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Intra-uterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Consultation with male infertility specialist
- Couple consultation with gynaecologist
- Counselling and treatment for sexual dysfunction
- Semen banking and freezing
- Semen analysis and cultures
- Karyotyping Y deletion testing
- DNA Fragmentation test
- Anti-sperm antibody testing
- Acrosome reaction test
- HOS test
- Sperm survival testing
- General tests like HIV, HbSAb etc.