Apollo Cancer Centre is a Comprehensive Cancer care centre with management of cancers as a multi-speciality concerted approach including the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Clinac iX and HDR-Brachytherapy and recently installed Radixact-X9 the next generation Tomotherapy.
- Cancer Screening Programme
- Robotic Surgery programme
- Oncology & Haematology Team- Paediatric
- BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant )
- Tumor Board Discussion & Group Tumor Board on the cases
- Hopes Program (Helping Our Patients and Families through Education and Support)
- Psycho-Social Counselling
- Follow-Up & Management of Recurrence
- IGRT - Image Guided Radiotherapy
- SRS-Frameless Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- SBRT- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy
- IMRT - Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy
- 3D Conformal Radiotherapy
- HDR - High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals successfully treated a 64 years old woman, who was suffering from three kinds of cancer - Uterus, Breast and Oesophagus.
A 110 year old Kashmiri patient successfully underwent surgery for Stomach cancer at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.